In this final (for now) episode in the mini-series, expert “indies” from Toronto and Newfoundland join host Tina Barton to discuss how to turn prospects into clients, formalize agreements, and establish prices and terms that satisfy both sides.
Learn tried-and-true strategies from Donna Papacosta, owner of Trafalgar Communications, and Martha Muzychka, ABC, principal at Praxis Communications & Research, on these core components that form the backbone of business transactions:
- How to accurately value your work and price proposals
- Key questions to ask before entering agreements
- “Must-includes” for your statements of work and contracts
- How to prevent the “goalposts” from shifting
- Overcoming the gender barrier
Have a resource to share? Tweet it to #indiecommspodcast.