In the second episode of IABC Ottawa’s “indie” mini-series, host Tina Barton sits down with Kerry Mortimer, president of Mortimer Marketing Group, and Ken Anderson, owner of Ken Anderson and Associates, about their experiences working independently.
Together, they explore how to:
- Identify your unique value proposition.
- Assess marketplace opportunities and find potential buyers.
- Partner with associates to expand your services.
For more real-life lessons and practical takeaways on working independently, check out episode 1.
- Charity Village
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Government Bids: Public Affairs (U.S.)
Have a resource to share? Tweet it to #indiecommspodcast.